Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Come Follow Me

I just arrived from SM CITY Iloilo... I went there to buy some pasalubong. One of my small group graduated last sunday, nakagawian ko na magbigay ng gift. So i decided to look a tshirt, a souvenir tshirt. After an hour na paghahanap.. Nakapili rin ako at nagbayad.

I decided na mag ikot ikot muna sa department store that I might see some things na pwede ko bilhin for me.. Its been 3 months when I last bought a tshirt na para sa akin. hehehe.

After 10 mins, I stumbled with some tshirts... with some prints na medyo catchy sa eyes... One of the Tshirt na nag pa 2nd look ako was this one.. I mean head turner na tshirt... hehehe



Napalingon talaga ako dun sa nakasulat sa tshirt na un. Parang tumigil bigla ang aking mundo at nagtrigger sa utak ko para mag -isip ako. Asking myself... WHO DO I FOLLOW????????

Sino nga ba talaga? Ang sinusunod ko... Sarili ko ba? Parents ko ba? Mga Classmates at Kaibigan ko? Ang Mundong eto? O si Hesus? 

That statement in that tshirt reminded me whom should I follow... Jesus Christ...
 "Come, follow Me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19

The cost:

Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. Matthew 16:24 
The One who died for our sin:

 "But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us" Romans 5:8


Sana ngaung Holy Week, bigyan natin ng panahon ang Pagbasa at Pag-aral sa mga Salita ng Diyos(Word of God) ang BIBLE...




 Btw, binili ko ung tshirt... hehehe.. Maybe di ko un isusuot.... Isasabit ko lng sa room ko... para maremind ako parati... hehehe....

4 comments:

kikilabotz said...

gnda namn ns shirt..akin na lng kuya. ahehe

phrench said...

hahaha.. sayang di ka agad nag sabi sana humabol ako sa mall.. close na kasi... ask ko nlng sister ko. pero try mo sa SM malls bka meron cla... heheheh

Unknown said...

meaningful nga dude. timely and timeless pa.

phrench said...

@Random: Thanks bro...Hope to see ur comments again in my future post... Ill be glad to exchange link with you..

Starting Over Again...

 Its been a while... Time came fast, days became weeks, weeks became months and months became years.. may last entry was I guess dated 2016 ...