Monday, June 14, 2010

willing to wait...

Couple days ago, ang around 5pm, kakagaling ko lang ng duty, I dropped by at the Jollibee ( I won't post where na mall.. hehehe), hungry. I decided to order a Chicken Joy. Upon ordering, i was busy texting my friend and same time giving my order to the crew. I want a chicken joy(breast part) as we know breast part of the chicken have more meat(malaman) and less bone.


(Not the actual pic. Thanks for Ryan for the pic)
Subrang takam talaga ako that time. Bad news was, no available na breast part... arrggggghhhhh....
but.......
biglang sinabi ng crew(still not looking at crew, busy texting. hehehe... di naman ako bastos)


Jabee crew: "sir, willing to wait?"
(biglang tumingin sa crew, Napatitig at namangha sa ganda ng crew.. whoaaaaaa... i look so engot!!!! hahaha.. i didnt response for half minute. i just stared at the crew. hahahaha... Ang ganda nya!!!!!)

Then I replied....

Me:  ah eh..  I.. I'm willing to wait... (for you... yun oh!!!! hahahaha... pero sa utak ko lang yun....)

Nakakatunaw na smile lang ang sinukli ng crew ng Jabee sa akin..... hahaha.... Hayzzzz... Pagtinamaan talaga oh.. hahahaha.

I did some flirting moves but... Walang epkto eh.. hahahaha...

After 15 mins, I got my CHICKEN JOY BREAST part... hahaha...






While enjoying my fried chicken, Something come out of my mind...

Like my present situation.... No stable job, a lot of bills to pay, a lot of things that I want to do and buy and also my love life: NO GF(25 years old na ako, di na ako bumabata. at my age, I should be married already)..
I was craving, hunger, desiring, sometimes.. impatiently.. etc.. for those things...

But, What the bible says, is that.....




 "We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised." Hebrew 6:12






"The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9

WHoooaaaaaa.... Upon reading this verses... BOOOOOMMMM....... Tinamaan ako ng husto... Sapol... Bullseye... God is not slow in keeping His Promise....




Yes, God is not slow, delayed or late, but He is always on time... during the waiting process, God want us to learn, to be prepared for what He had planned for us.

Like my chicken... God's blessings(will, plans, etc.), subrang masarap, na di mo kayang ma describe, words aren't enough, subrang perfect yung blessings Nya.

One thing I learned from this experience is that, If you want a perfect, pleasant, or unsurpassed life(full of blessings) learn to be Patient, coz God is not slow in keeping His Promise... wag mag madali, basi masandad ka(matapilok). 




 I want share a music video, taken from the movie Fireproof.. "While I'm Waiting" performed by John Waller


 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha nice!!
natawa ako sa line na: "ah eh.. I.. I'm willing to wait... (for you)"
hahaha.. =)
kidding aside, tinamaan nanaman ako dito: "God is not slow in keeping His Promise, He is always in time" bullseye!!!
ganda din ng kanta ahh.. angkop na angkop sa iyo =)
-RyAn

PABLONG PABLING said...

sana pinakitaan mo ng matinding killer smile ang jollibee crew.

. . try mo celebacy dude.

- ganda ng kanta.

MuntingBisiro said...

Gusto ko yung kanta, at gusto ko ng close up picture ng crew, hahaha. joke lang.

Ang I also agree, God is always on time.
Parang caterpillar po, para maging isang maganda at ganap na paru-paro. Kailangan nyang maghintay. Then God will give their wings full of colors.

glentot said...

Ang ganda ng header mo...

MuntingBisiro said...

Maraming salamat, nailagay ko na po kayo sa blogroll ko, sana ay maging madalas ang inyong pgbisita.

phrench said...

@ryan: bro salamat..

@pabs: bro, ala eh... kahit killer tawa at serial killer na pacute.. di umubra.. hehehe.. what celebacy? may balak pa ako mag asawa at mag anak.. hahaha.. yeah.. the song is good.. thanks for visiting pabs... reading ur blogs, make me forget my probs... hehehe

@glentot: thanks bro.. kuha ko yan ang header ko.. hehehe... mobile phone lang yan.. still praying for a dSLR camera.. sana may mag blessed sa akin khit 2nd hand lang.. hehehe

@MuntingBisiro: thanks bro sa pagdaan at pag add sa blog roll mo.. yaan mo papasadahan ko parati ang blog mo.. tulad ng mga blog ni glentot at pabs... God is always on time.. wag lang mag apura... hehehe.. thanks sa words of encouragement. God bless!!! He Rules!!!!

Anonymous said...

perstym kopo.. padaan lang po.. ^^.

Null said...

There's more to come to those who patiently wait :) salamat sa pagdaan, balik ka ulit ha :)

phrench said...

@pinkdiaries: thanks for visiting my blog.. hope we could xlink.. thanks in advance..

@roanne: I agree with that... care to xlink? and pls pafollow sa blog ko. hehehe Thanks in advance.

kcatwoman said...

nice, light hearted story na may inspirational pala na ending.great!

Flor

Anonymous said...

Nice article Prench. If I may add, the best is yet to come. And besides, you are a guy...If a man has a market value, it increases with age. So be still. :)
-eena

Guilliam Nel said...

MAN this was awesum!!!!!! Blew me away... I swear that ONE DAY, I'll be able to read the whole thing without wondering about what you said..... ANyWay.... Awesum stuff!!!!!! Check ya soon!!!!!!

Starting Over Again...

 Its been a while... Time came fast, days became weeks, weeks became months and months became years.. may last entry was I guess dated 2016 ...