Saturday, April 16, 2022

Starting Over Again...





 Its been a while...

Time came fast, days became weeks, weeks became months and months became years.. may last entry was I guess dated 2016 and after noon di na nasundan. Madami nag bago, madami nawala, madami nadagdag.. Change is something that we can't avoid. 

Today, Black Saturday, and last day of duty for the month of April 2022. I was clearing some bookmarks sa laptop ko, and I notice a link na dati panay visit ko. Na alala ko, moron pala akong Blogsite. I use to post here things na naiisip ko habang nasa Byahe papunta sa work or pauwi sinusuong ang matinding traffic sa Daang Hari. 

Bigla naisip ko na gumawa ng entry.. and here writing a brief update. or maybe a small start to revive this blog.. 

For now, hanggang Dito nalang muna.. but I guess I will make this a habit to write in this blog again..


whrench

No comments:

Starting Over Again...

 Its been a while... Time came fast, days became weeks, weeks became months and months became years.. may last entry was I guess dated 2016 ...