Friday, June 11, 2010

Why...

This past few weeks, di ko maintindihan ang sarili ko. Dami pumapasok sa utak ko na mga tanong, tanong na di ko masagot. Pinipiga ko ang utak ko para masagot ko pero, wala talaga. After that,ayun nag self pity na ako. Pathetic diba?

Pero with the help ni God, I did survive those weeks of torments, na ako din ang gumawa. Reading Bible passage really help me a lot... One the question was, WHY.....
  
watching this video and reading His word answers my questions....




3 comments:

The Roadside Reviewer said...

problems may vary and the degree of torment may feel different depende sa problem, but you are right in turning to God kasi he is the same all the time -- a reliable rest for the weary in heart.

phrench said...

Thanks bro for that encouragement. God bless!

MuntingBisiro said...

I love the video and the song
I like your entries
Salamat sa pagse-share

Gusto nyu po ba ng link exchange?
- http://www.panulat.co.cc

Starting Over Again...

 Its been a while... Time came fast, days became weeks, weeks became months and months became years.. may last entry was I guess dated 2016 ...