Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Les choses que je désire avoir avant cette année les fins.

Things that I want to have before this year ends.

April 5 is fast approaching.. Now I need too have some goals that might keep me busy after my last day at work. Here some things that I want to have before this year end. Maybe a motivation for me to do have a new work so that I can buys these things.. hehehe. Maybe, I can save my money for these things..

A DLSR camera. maybe any brand that I can afford. Hehehe...


Pwede rin to.


I really want this. Para di na ako magbabayad sa gym at dito nalang ako bahay magwork out. hehehe..


And to have this.. Hahaha..(Asa!)
Pero i know kaya ko yan. Maybe... 5 years from now. hahaha




Honda CRV 2010... Im Praying for this. hahaha. Pero I think I need to learn how to drive and have a license muna before I can drive.. hahaha... 

Seriously...


Before this year end... I want to accomplish somethings... 



More Small Group to handle..



Invite more teachers for Kids Church... I really miss the Team 4



More kids to teach...


"Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart." 
Psalms 37:4 

No comments:

Starting Over Again...

 Its been a while... Time came fast, days became weeks, weeks became months and months became years.. may last entry was I guess dated 2016 ...