Friday, April 2, 2010

Kung may bad news, May Good News din(More than Life)

Kahapon, i was busy editing some pics of my vacation sa Iloilo, when kuya PM me sa FB with a link. As a response, opened it and I was shock with what i read...



I printed the screen and edited it and post it in my wall sa FB. I also tagged some people I know, mga medtech people sa Iloilo.

I was to comment na pabiro saying" formalin ang tinira, makakasave na ang family ng embalming, deritso na kabaong to"pero I deleted my comment, I know this is a very serious issue need to be address properly.

Questions arises from my mind.. questions like,,, Who should be the responsible for this? Sino dapat sisihin dito?

Sa tingin nyo, sino???????

Para sa akin, nakakalungkot lang tlaga na dumadami na ang cases of youth who commits suicide reportedly(ano pa ung hindi na report). Ibat ibang rason.. meron na dahil sa boyfriend o sa girlfirend, meron din dahil nabuntis, dahil sa gutom, dahil sa kaukulangan sa pananalapi.... Ano mang rason meron sila, nakakalungkot lang dahil isa lang ang nakitang solusyon sa problema nila, an easy way out..... is to commit suicide...

Ganun-ganun lang ba un? pag-ayaw mo na... patay kang bata ka!!!! Its that how we see LIFE? Is that how Jesus Christ teach us how live our LIFE?

Here are some passage which we can learn how to live our lives...


“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?Matthew 6:25





“Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.”
1 Peter 5:7





“No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Romans 8:37-39

After seeking some Bible passage for this post I came to this verses...


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart.

Jeremiah 29:11-13
All we need is to seek God.

God can bless us in more ways than we can imagine. Lets give Him a chance. And also seek help from others. People like our family and true friends are there and ready to help us, pray for us, stand beside us and comfort us. Try to join some support groups like youth oriented groups, small groups, etc...Always remember hindi ka nag-iisa...

I got this fave saying.. I can't remember where got it.. (sa text message yata..)

When you have a big big big problem..
Don't say: "Hey God! I got a big problem.."

Instead... " Hey problem! I got a big GOD!"



I was not planning to make a post for this sa blog ko, but this morning I saw Marvin Gaspar latest post( kanina nakamove on na ako sana ikaw din) after reading his enrty, I was inspired to make an entry bout this topic.

Here are some link that may help us understand about this topic:

http://bible.com/bibleanswers_result.php?id=228


http://www.christiananswers.net/q-dml/dml-y038.html


http://www.clarifyingchristianity.com/suicide.shtml

2 comments:

kikilabotz said...

waaaaaaaaahhh!! special mention talga ako dito ah? kakatuwa naman.

sobrang agree ako na ang problema ay walang laban sa kadakilaan ng pagmamahal sa atin ni God.

kung magiging mapagmasid lang tayo lahat ng tulong mula sa itaas ay anjan lang sa tabi tabi kung mayroon tayong problema.

Ask and it will be given, look and u will find.

" Hey problem! I got a big GOD!"
hehe. tnx phrench

phrench said...

@marvin:thanks bro... keep blogging.. hope to see ur comments in my future post.. God bless!

Starting Over Again...

 Its been a while... Time came fast, days became weeks, weeks became months and months became years.. may last entry was I guess dated 2016 ...