Friday, July 30, 2010

cleaning up.... Inside Out

Kakatapos ko lang maglinis ng room ko. Medyo marami rin nakuhang alikabok at mga trashes.. hahaha.. habang naglilinis ako... I realize that my life was like my room.. Full of waste, baggages, and things that I don't need (but still I keep it.) to grow as a Christian.

Table top.. so messyyyy.....

Mga basura na nakuha ko sa room ko.. whhheeewww



My life is full of waste.. Waste of time... waste of money... waste of attention.... baggages like PRIDE, unforgiving, bad habits, lust, laziness, foolish talks, procrastination, doubts, worries, coursing, grudges, anger, rage and fears..

Before, I know these are things that make my life or my growth to slow down.. (It's like climbing a mountain(to camp) bringing a refrigerator, microwave, and aircon.. dumb things to bring right? Pero, still I did brought it.. ) still I can't let it go.... maybe because I'm afraid to loose them that I might not live without those things..



But with God's grace.. I learn to let go these things(letting go of baggages) and walk with faith.

"Whether we realize it or not, as long as we hold on to our past, it serves as a heavy weight on us. We need to let it go! This may not be an instantaneous experience, but it can be our goal."

Here are some verses that will help us to let go of our baggages...



“In your anger do not sin: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold. He who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with his own hands, that he may have something to share with those in need. Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.”
Ephesians 4:26 to 29(NIV)


“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?”
Matthew 6:25(NIV)



Let go and forget.... Move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."
Isaiah 43:18 to 19(NIV)

One thing I learned from these experience is that, mahirap mag lakad na maraming dala na hindi na kailangan sa byahe.... Walking towards God, doesn't need a lot of things, all we need is our Faith in Christ Jesus. 

Also I learned from EN2010 World Conference is that... Eat(word of God)!!!!! coz The Journey is far!!!( Grace Aeyidogbon)


Go!!!! and clean up yourself from different waste and baggages...

Main point...




We need to clean up from INSIDE OUT.....






My bed after the clean up... hehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no comment

Cindy Bulado said...

Hi,

How did you know my blogsite?
Bihira lng ako magblog eh pagsinisipag nde consistent..tska marami ako blogsite kaya paiba-iba dpat isa lng eh..

I saw your blog at tlaga nmn so detailed ng life mo..hehe nice..sige let's continue bloggingm, in this way we can share Christ to others tru our writings..:-)

Godbless Bro..

Starting Over Again...

 Its been a while... Time came fast, days became weeks, weeks became months and months became years.. may last entry was I guess dated 2016 ...