Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Busy lang po.....

Medyo late na ako sa mga sked ng post ko rito.. Pasensya na po medyo busy lang ako at medya naka abala talaga ang pagkawala ng kuryente last week due sa bagyo..

I had already planned all the topics that I will discuss here in my blog. Pero medyo dahan dahan lang muna ako sa pagpopost kasi I want that anything I post here can help my readers or anyone na dumaan dito. I do seek help sa mga blogger friends ko, minsan sa pastor ko, and minsan sa mga kaibigan ko. Sa blog world ay may freedom, pero may limitation din. We need to be responsible for what we write sa blog natin. Kasi we aim to encourage people not to put them down, or siraan sila. Peace sa mga natamaan.. Sorry, di ko intention na maoffend kayo.

Anyway, I have already made some draft of next post. Medyo magulo pa kasi malawak ang sakop nya.

These past few days busy lang ako sa work. Pero kahit papano nakakatapos na naman ako ng isang libro. Hehehe.. just want to share some quotes taken from Mitch Albom book TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE.




"So many people walk around with a meaningless life. They seem half-asleep, even when they're busy doing things they think are important. This is because they're chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning." -Morrie














Maliban sa birthday ko na this friday, I am really excited for this week events.... 






2 comments:

MuntingBisiro said...

Advance Happy Birthday po!
sana maging masaya kayo sa birthday nyu.
God bless!

GLIP said...

happy bday. tutoo naman yung quote -- chasing after the wrong things. my take on that is, sometimes we are where we are for a reason and when we feel na we are currently stuck there, we just need to have an awareness that we can find meaning even in the dullest of situations. by the way, I'm about to add you pa lang sa blog readers' page ko.

Starting Over Again...

 Its been a while... Time came fast, days became weeks, weeks became months and months became years.. may last entry was I guess dated 2016 ...