Friday, January 14, 2011

New Year, New Things, New Challenges...

Its been more than 4 months since I post a blog here. My life this past few months medyo Up and Down.. Minsan busy, minsan tinatamad gumalaw, Yung tipong matulog lang ang guston kong gawin buong araw, that leaves me useless creature for a day.. HAHAHAHA... Anyway, Here are some of the updates that happened to since I got home Brunei..

September(bout 2nd week): I was informed by a friend na Doctor that there was a hiring in a certain hospital in Tagaytay.. Sympre, I thought it was a job na para sa akin... At yun, nag apply na si ako... almost 4 week din ako pabalik pabalik sa hospital na un.. wala pa rin ung huling interview ko.. always sasabihin lang ng HR na canceled at the last moment ung interview.. kakainis kasi alam naman nila taga Dasma ako and ang mahal ng pamasahe going there.. hahaha.... (nag reklamo).. but in the end I didnt like their offer..  ans I turned down sa offer nila.. but before I made decision about down. I did pray for God's guidance.. and God answered with visions..
This Visions was to clear.. the message that would always resonance to my mind.. The message was... Be Patient ... Visions that made me closer to God... 

October: I cant remember the exact day.. hahaha... But Tita My was asking me to meet her at festival mall... At yun nagmeet nga kami... She asked me to apply at Research Institute for Tropical Medicine(RITM). and the next day i went there to check some items that I could be fit... but cut the long story short... I end up being an extern...

Being an extern was subrang mahirap for four(4) months... No salary, no allowance, and I need to pay 500Php per month for the externship fee... So many questions pop out of my mind.... 


to be continued...

dito nlng muna.. hehehe...

My Power Truth:   


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 
Jeremiah  29:11

2 comments:

Guilliam Nel said...

Ahh!!!! It's good to see your voice again :)

phrench said...

Hi bro, thanks!! i think this will a new start for my blog this year!!! thanks for visiting.. Hope to see you soon... U r Blessed brother!!

Starting Over Again...

 Its been a while... Time came fast, days became weeks, weeks became months and months became years.. may last entry was I guess dated 2016 ...